Disclaimer for our Fitness Tree™
- Always consult your doctor before undertaking any training Program.
- Injuries to health may result from excessive or incorrect training.
- Always read and follow the assembly and user instructions.
- When using the Fitness Tree™ always check to ensure the locating pin is fully inserted.
- When not in use always ensure that the Fitness Tree™ attachment is placed above head height so as to reduce the chances of injury.
- Ensure the beta pin has locked the locating pin in position when not in use.
- Remove chains, rings, earrings, pins or anything else that may catch or snag before exercising.
- Always warm up prior to exercising on the Fitness Tree™.
- Children should not be allowed to use the Fitness Tree™ without the strict supervision of adults who are aware of how to exercise correctly.
- Fitness Trees have been designed to carry out exercise and are not meant as a climbing frame or piece of play equipment.
- Always inspect and ensure the FT pole is secure and stable in the ground prior to exercising on the Fitness Tree.
- Make sure you read the Fitness Tree™ Training guide thoroughly before starting. They will ensure you understand how to perform the basic exercises safely and effectively!
- Fitness Tree™ disclaims all liability from the miss use or incorrect application of our products.
Alternatively, Please contact us.