Details and Specifications
ALL Fitness Trees come with;
- 1 Height adjustable multi-exercise attachment branch made from gauge steel tubing (33mm diameter) that has been zinc coated before painting for additional weather protection (rust resistant).
- 1 galvanised operating pin.
- 1 protective pole cap.
- Installation Instruction manual.
- Bodyweight Exercise manual / Suspension Trainer exercise manual/ Resistance Trainer exercise manual.
Commercial Fitness Trees also feature;
- Playgrade radiata pine timber pole that is Tanalised E pressuretreated with sanded finish. The pole is 150mm in diameter and stands 2.4 meters above the ground (Further 1 meter in ground contact – total length of pole = 3.4 meters).
- Black powder coated finish to the zinc coated attachment branch.
- Plastic hand grips on tube ends for added comfort when training.
- Stainless steel eyebolt attachment bracket that can be used inconjunction with the Fitness Tree punch bag (The punch bag is not included but can be purchased in the ‘FT accessories’ range).
- Padlock system to lock attachment in position when not in use (please ask for details).
- Tamper proof screw system.
- Security chain for operating pin.
- Black metal pole cap.
- *Please contact us for details of security features.
Fitness Tree™ Installation
- Requires postcreting into the ground for stability.
- Postcrete is not included.
- Install guide is included.
- For our Commercial Fitness Tree please contact us if you require our installation service on 01159 266122.
Please click here to download our installation instructions.