Details and Specifications
ALL Fitness Trees come with;
- 1 Height adjustable multi-exercise attachment branch made from gauge steel tubing (33mm diameter).
- Steel attachment branch has Zinc coating for additional weather protection and a choice of a Gold or silver lacquer finish.
- 1 galvanised operating pin.
- 1 protective pole cap.
- Installation Instruction manual.
- Bodyweight Exercise manual / Suspension Trainer exercise manual/ Resistance Trainer exercise manual.
Standard Fitness Trees also feature;
- Playgrade radiata pine timber pole that is Tanalised E pressuretreated with sanded finish. The pole is 125mm in diameter and stands 2.4 meters above the ground (Further 1 meter in ground contact – total length of pole = 3.4 meters).
- Stainless steel chain and beta safety pin to lock attachment inposition against the pole when not in use.
- Plastic hand grips on tube ends for added comfort when training.
- Stainless steel eyebolt attachment bracket that can be used inconjunction with the Fitness Tree punch bag (The punch bag is not included but can be purchased in the ‘FT accessories’ range).
Fitness Tree™ Installation
- Requires postcreting into the ground for stability.
- Postcrete is not included.
- Install guide is included.
- Fitness Trees come with full installation instructionsand are generally fitted into grass and earth bases.
- It is a simple process that is similar to installing a fence post, however for a Fitness Tree™, as stated above you are required to dig down into the ground 1 meter to make it secure for exercise.
- The Fitness Tree™ is then held in position using cement or postcrete.
- Further details can be found by clicking on ‘ADDITIONAL INFORMATION’ at the top of the screen.
- We are happy to help with any queries so feel free to call us on 07956 406585.
Please click here to download our installation instructions.
Delivery of our Fitness Trees™
There are three options when buying your Fitness Tree™ please contact us if you have any questions:
1 – Collection
The Fitness Tree™ can be picked up at our business address in Nottingham. (please find the collection address in our contact details).
2 – Standard Delivery
Fitness Tree ‘Standard Delivery’ orders are processed at the end of each month and delivered during the 1st FULL week of the following month.
(We will contact you prior to delivery). Each Fitness Tree is individually made to order and as such takes time to produce.- England and Wales – FREE
– Scotland – £10.00 Surcharge.
– For N Ireland / Ireland / Isle of Man / Isle of Scilly / Scottish isles & Channel Isles please call 07956 406585 for a quote.
3 – Swift Delivery (£35.00 surcharge to be paid separately from order*)
Fitness Tree ‘Swift’ orders are processed within 5 working days of us receiving the order. It is ESSENTIAL that you get in touch with us PRIOR to making your order if you require this service on 07956406585 to ensure we can make your delivery on time.
* Scotland / N Ireland / Ireland / Isle of Man / Isle of Scilly / Scottish isles & Channel Isles. Further charges may apply for this service. Once again contact us on the number above to receive a quote.
Click here to contact us